This Legal Notice regulates the use by users of the web pages contained in the website www.energystoragesolutions.com (hereinafter Website), owned by ENERGY STORAGE SOLUTIONS, S.L., with registered office in Av. de Barajas 32, Omega Park, Building A 28108 (Alcobendas) MADRID and with CIF B87821880, Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in Volume 36023, Book 0, Folio 173, Section 8, Page M-647293, (hereinafter “E22”).
Browsing this Website confers the status of user and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of this Legal Notice. The user voluntarily accepts that the use of the content, the access to which is provided by E22 through its Website and made available to users by E22 or by third parties, takes place, in all cases, under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user.
E22 reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration or content of the Website and this Legal Notice, and these modifications will be deemed to have been duly notified as of their publication on the Website.
- User obligations:
The user agrees to use the content of this Website in a diligent, correct and legal manner, in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. In particular, the user undertakes not to use the content for purposes contrary to the Law, moral standards or public order and not to reproduce, distribute, allow public access, transform or modify any kind of Website content, on any type of media, be it physical or electronic, unless expressly authorized by E22 or, where appropriate, by the legitimate owner of the rights to the aforementioned content.
- Exclusion of liability:
E22 does not guarantee any of the following in relation to the Website:
- availability and continuity of operation;
- use of the same or of its content to carry out a specific activity or for a particular purpose;
- reliability and usefulness of the contents;
- truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents.
Consequently, E22 will not be liable for damages of any nature that may be due to:
- lack of availability or continuity of operation of the Website;
- failure to accomplish the use that users may have attributed to the Website (in particular, E22 does not accept any type of liability for possible difficulties in accessing the different pages of the Website);
- the transmission, dissemination, storage, disposal, reception, obtaining, access or any other similar or analogous behavior in regard to the contents of the Website; or
- lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the Website contents.
E22 does not grant licenses or authorizations of any kind for the use of its industrial and intellectual property rights or for any other property or right relating to the Website, its services or content.
- Duration and termination
The duration of this Legal Notice is indefinite. However, E22 may terminate or suspend access to any of the content provided on the Website at any time.
Likewise, E22 may modify the content of this Legal Notice at any time, in order to adapt it to future legislative and technological changes. These modifications will be deemed to have been effectively notified from the time of their publication on the Website and are valid from that moment on.
- Applicable law, conciliation and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice will be governed by and interpreted in keeping with the laws of Spain.
In the case of a conflict, difficulty or controversy in regard to any of the matters in this Legal Notice, it will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain), provided this does not contravene current legislation.
The information received through our contact form will be used exclusively for the purpose or responding to your questions, suggestions, claims or requests for information. E22 will store the user information for as long as necessary to attend to your consultation or request.
The information received when using our form for submitting resumes for job opportunities will be used exclusively for the purpose of managing the recruitment processes of the various companies that form part of the Gransolar Group (and which therefore can be communicated between these companies). This information will be kept as long as necessary for the management of these selection processes.
When it is reasonably necessary or required, and provided it is for the purpose of compliance with legal or regulatory requirements, the resolution of disputes, the prevention of fraud and abuse or in order to comply with the terms and conditions of E22, E22 may retain certain information relating to the user, even after the request has been handled or it is no longer needed to manage the recruitment process.
E22 undertakes to implement the corresponding security measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security in accordance with the applicable legislation at any given time.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information that we have about you in our files, in order to correct any inaccuracies and update any outdated information. You may also ask us not to send to you any commercial information and request the suppression of personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or, where appropriate, to request the portability of your data. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or the defense of claims. Likewise, in some cases and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data, in which case E22 will cease to process the data, except on compelling legitimate grounds or in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, when this consent is the only legal basis for the processing of your data.
Interested parties who wish to exercise any of the above rights, may do so at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Avenida de Barajas, 32, Parque Empresarial Omega, edificio A, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid.
E22 will respond to all requests sent to it, regardless of whether or not the request is pertinent. If the request does not fulfill the necessary requirements for its processing, E22 will request the rectification of the same.
What type of cookies does the Website use?
Depending on the entity which manages them:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These cookies are used to monitor user activity from one page to another on the Website without losing the information provided beforehand. Once users leave the website, their previous activity will not be recognized when accessing the website again.
- Persistent cookies: This type of cookies allow the Website to remember user information and configurations in order to provide quicker and simpler access, as well as to remember information provided on the website regarding preferences, favorites, etc.
Depending on their purpose:
- Analytics cookies: Cookies that can quantify the number of users and which measure and conduct statistical analyses of the website’s use by users in order to make improvements.
- Technical cookies: Cookies that allow users to browse the website, platform or application and use the various options or services it may contain, such as controlling data traffic and transmission, identifying sessions, accessing restricted items, remembering items that make up an order, carrying out the checkout process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements when browsing, storing content for sharing videos or sound clips, and sharing content via social media.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that help manage, in the most effective way possible, any advertising spaces included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content and the frequency with which advertisements appear.
|_ga||Analitics||1 year||Google Analytics|
|_gat||Analitics||1 year||Google Analytics|
|_gid||Analitics||1 year||Google Analytics|
|Analitics||15 Days||Plugin for wordpress. Saves information and conversion of visits.|
Can cookies be deactivated?
If you wish, you can block the installation of cookies or remove them at any time from your browser by configuring your preferences.
You can find information about how to do this depending on the browser you use at the following addresses:
- If you use Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- If you use Google Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- If you use Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- If you use Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html. For more information about how to do this, visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Please bear in mind that if you decide to deactivate cookies in your device, this will mean that certain aspects of our Website will not function properly and the ability to use the Services will be affected.